Arlington Public Library’s new Digital Projects Lab is open. What will you create?
Some details on using the Lab:
- For the intermediate/advanced user ready to work with the hardware and software
- Sessions of up to 2 hours per group, per day
- Reservations must be made at least 12 hours in advance
- Reservations accepted up to 21 days in advance
- Users must abide by the Digital Projects Lab Guidelines
About the Lab
The Digital Projects Lab is a public multi-media computer lab popping up at Central Library from April through June.