Want to Learn More About eReaders and our eCollection?
Get the latest on free Library downloads.
eBooks and eReaders Class
Learn about your Library’s eBooks, your eAccount and walk through the process of downloading eBooks to your mobile device. Required Skills: Basic computer skills, comfortable with Windows, familiar with your mobile device.
- Downloading eBooks to your Apple device, iPad, iPhone or iPod - Tuesday, May 6, 7:00 – 8:00 p.m., Central Library
- Downloading eBooks to your Kindle - Tuesday, May 13, 7:00 – 8:00 p.m., Central Library
- Downloading eBooks to your Nook - Thursday, May 15, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m., Central Library
- eBooks and eReaders - Thursday, May 22, 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m., Westover Branch Library (limited class size, call 703-228-5260 or visit Westover to register)
You can also make an appointment for free One-on-One Tech Training at:
- Call 703-228-5715 to make an appointment.
- Monday and Wednesday nights, 5:45 p.m. – 8:45 p.m.
- Call 703-228-5710 to register.
Learn about what’s new with eBooks at the Library.