Submit Your Creations to the 2nd Annual LEGO Exhibit
Open to LEGO builders age 18 and under, as well as teams that include at least one member under 18.
To apply, email a photo of your creation to email@example.com by Friday, August 22.
- Title of Creation
- Name(s) and age(s) of builder(s)
- Address and phone number
- School attending in Fall 2014
- Preferred location(s) for display. Please note: some locations have limited space.
- Creation entries must be ORIGINAL WORK. Instructions found in a book or online may be followed, but no entries built from commercial kits will be accepted.
- Entries must follow size guidelines.
- Selected entries must be delivered to the assigned Library location for September 2014 exhibit.
- Central Library: Less than 17 1/4″ x 17 1/4″ wide, 13 3/4″ high
- Aurora Hills Branch Library: Less than 22″ wide, 23″ deep, 15″ high
- Columbia Pike Branch Library: Entries must fit on a 10″ x 10″ LEGO base
- Glencarlyn Branch Library: Entries must fit on a 10″ x 10″ LEGO base
- Westover Branch Library: Entries must fit on a 10″ x 10″ LEGO base
We look forward to seeing your imagination at work!