Oh for the days of sunshine, warm breezes, shorts and sandals. But enough about Christmas Eve. Now it’s time to get serious about winter.
With a big storm
in the forecast now a sore memory, just a reminder that you don’t need to run to the Library to be ready for plenty of time indoors. We don’t lend milk, eggs and bathroom tissue and besides, our blizzard of digital offerings is there whenever you really need it (provided Dominion Power keeps the lights on).
- Want books? We’ve got plenty to download, text or audio
- Want downloadable magazines? Here you go
- Want kids books? Try these
- Want music? Discover new and old favorites
- Want to learn all sorts of techie things by watching a video? Here’s acclaimed Lynda.com
- Want to explore a new language? Your lessons await
- Want to watch one of our big author talks? Take your seat
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg we hope not to see sailing down the Potomac this weekend.
Food for thaw from your Arlington Public Library professionals.