|When:||Back to Calendar November 21, 2012 (all-day)|
|Repeats:||Daily until November 29, 2012||✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
We are very pleased to report that our accounts system and research databases are back online.
We want to thank you for your patience following the serious crash of the Arlington Public Library and Arlington Public Schools shared system.
Most if not all data feared lost has been recovered and restored, and your privacy was never compromised.
We are taking steps to prevent such an outage from happening again.
What you need to know from Arlington Public Library:
- Items originally due Nov. 10 – Nov. 26 are now due Dec. 1
- No fines accrued from Nov. 10 – Nov. 26 for materials that were overdue before Nov. 10
- The holds process is running again—check your account or wait for pick-up notices
What you can do:
- Please check your account
- If Library activity (checkouts, holds placed or ready, returns, fines/fees payments, changes to account profiles and newly created accounts) from Nov. 10 – Nov. 15 does not appear, please use this short form to report the issue as quickly and efficiently as possible: Account Correction Form
- Please allow 10 business days for the Library to update your account from the form
- If an issue remains unresolved after 10 business days, please visit or email the Library
Thank you for your understanding. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Library will be closed Nov. 22 and 23 but our website and all that it offers will be available. We’ll open again Nov. 24 on a regular Saturday schedule.
Thanks again to the most supportive library users in the world - Best wishes for a wonderful Thanksgiving and start of the holiday season.