|When:||Back to Calendar December 1, 2012 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm||Where:||Cherrydale Branch Library
2190 N Military Rd
|✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
What is an edible book?
- It’s any representation of a book title that is made primarily from edible materials.
- It can look like a book, refer to a character, be a pun on a title etc.
- It can be as fancy as a decorated cake or as simple as a bowl of grapes (The grapes of wrath?)
- Best in Show
- Best Entry by an Individual (Children under 12, Teens 13-18, Adults)
- Best Entry by a Family
- Best Entry by a Group
- Viewer’s Choice
Winners will receive fame! Glory! Prizes!
- Entries should be dropped off at the Cherrydale Branch Library between 10 a.m. and noon on Saturday, Dec. 1.
- The public is welcome to come and view the entries beginning at noon, awards will be given out at 3 p.m., and then light refreshments will be served.