How Does It Work?
Placing Holds and Borrowing
How Do I Borrow a Thermal Camera?
Place a camera on hold through the Library catalog.
Where Do I Pick Up My Hold?
Thermal Cameras will be delivered to the Library location of your choice.
- At Central, pick up your hold at the Circulation Desk.
- At the Branches, pick up your hold at the Service Desk.
What is the Borrowing Period?
One week (7 days)
Where Do I Return My Thermal Camera?
Cameras can be returned to any Library location Service Desk. Please do not return thermal cameras in the Book Returns.
What Comes in a Thermal Camera Kit?
Each kit includes:
- 1 Camera in a carrying case
- What to look for guide
How Do I Care for a Camera?
Please use these common-sense tips:
- These are not toys, please don’t leave them out for kids to use.
- When not in use, please keep them in the case.
- Keep the cameras away from water
How is the Program Funded?
The Energy Lending Library is made possible by the Arlington Initiative to Rethink Energy.