Everything You Need to Make Your Own Storytime
Themes include Bears, Bugs, Cats, Colors, Dinosaurs, Dogs, Farms, Food, Music, Pigs, Rabbits and more!
Storytime Kits Include
- Age-appropriate read-aloud books
- Songs and fingerplays
- Flannelboard templates
- Craft instructions and templates
- Sample storytime outlines
- A puppet or toy
How It Works
Where do you get Storytime Kits?
- Storytime Kits are available in person at the Central Library Youth Services desk.
- Or place them on hold using the Library catalog.
How long do you keep Storytime Kits?
- Storytime Kits are checked out for three weeks.
- There are no renewals for Storytime Kits.
Call 703-228-5946 or stop by the Central Library Youth Services Desk.