Currently Available Only at The Connection: Crystal City
View the full list of games, puzzles, technology and tools available at the Connection: Crystal City.
- Puzzles and Games are available to anyone with an Arlington Public Library card.
- Tech-to-Go and Tools may only be borrowed by Arlington residents/property owners over the age of 18.
- A waiver must be signed before borrowing Tech-to-Go or Tools for the first time.
- Borrowers who move out of Arlington will no longer be eligible to borrow Tech-to-Go or Tools.
Game, Tech and Tool Borrowing Rules
|DIY Collection||3 weeks||2||$.30||$9||No|
|Games and Puzzles||1 week||1||$.30||$9||No|
|Energy Lending Library||1 week||1||$.30||$9||Yes|
|Preloaded eReaders||3 weeks||—||$.30||$9||No|
- Items may be returned to any Library location.
- Please return items at a service desk, do not return items in after-hours book returns.
- Please try to returns games and puzzles with all pieces.
- Please return tools clean.
- Please report any damage to Library staff immediately.
Tech-to-Go and Tool Waiver and Indemnification
The borrower acknowledges:
- He or she is capable of using the tool or technology in a safe and proper manner.
- All tools and equipment lent by the Library are the property of the Arlington Public Library.
- The Library is not responsible for any manufacturing defects in quality of workmanship or materials inherent in any borrowed tools or technology.
- If any borrowed tool becomes unsafe or in a state of disrepair, the borrower will immediately discontinue use of the tool and return it to The Connection.
- To return any borrowed item on or before the due date in the same condition (normal wear and tear excepted) as when it was borrowed.
- To pay for the loss of or damage to any tool or technology on loan to him or her.
- The Library may replace severely delinquent tools/technology and hold borrower responsible for the full replacement cost. Repeated failure to return items on time may result in revocation of borrowing privileges. The Library reserves the right to limit the number of items borrowed and to alter the maximum loan period.
- The Library will email notices 3 days before an item is due and when it is 3 days overdue. Lost notices will be sent via U.S. mail after the tool is 28 days overdue. If the tools or technology are not returned after the notice has been sent, appropriate steps will be taken to retrieve them, including by collection agency and/or legal action.
- The Library retains the right to refuse the loan of any item for failure to comply with any of the above rules and regulations, or for falsification of any information.