Feel free to return all Library materials to the Old Westover Branch Library until Saturday, Sept. 26 at 5 p.m.
But how do you return Library materials after the Old Westover Branch Library closes and before the New Westover opens?
- On Saturday, Sept. 26 at 5 p.m., the NEW book drop in front of 1644 N. McKinley St. will be opened for public use and emptied on a regular basis.
- Any item from Arlington Public Library’s collections may also be returned at any Arlington Public Library site, no matter its home location (see sticker above its bar code).
How do you pick up your Westover Holds between Sept. 26 and Oct. 30?
- All holds designated for Westover that become available from Sept. 26 through Oct. 30 will be retrievable at Central Library, less than 3 miles to the east.
- Hours for all Arlington Public Library locations can be found on the Hours and Locations page.
What are those closing and opening dates again?
- OLD Westover Branch Library ceases public operations on Sept. 26 at 5 p.m.
- NEW Westover Branch Library officially opens to the public on Saturday, Oct. 31 at 10 a.m.