Need to Help Your Kids Shake Off Summer and Adjust to a New School Year?
You can get help with the transition – and year-round education support – from these websites:
- Family Education – Kindergarten kickoff, reading readiness, moving up to middle school, homework help, lunch ideas, and more.
- National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) – Concise advise about re-establishing routines before school starts, overcoming anxiety, and what to do if problems arise.
- U.S. Department of Education – A nice guide to help assure your child’s academic success, as well as tips for working with schools and teachers.
- HealthyChildren.org – Back to school health and safety tips from the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
More Library resources for kids starting school:
- Five New Books to Soothe School Anxiety
- Five New Books About Friendship
- Our updated Back to School Research Guide