Find Forms and Help
Because of cuts to IRS appropriations in the 2015 Omnibus Appropriations bill recently passed by Congress, there will be even fewer pre-printed tax forms available nationwide than in previous years. As a result, the Library will have no blank forms for the public to pick up.
Where Can You Get 2014 Tax Forms?
Download or File Online
- All Federal and Virginia state tax forms can be downloaded and printed from the IRS and Virginia.gov websites.
- Print forms at home, or at the Library for $0.15 per page
- File online for free if you meet the income limits
Contact the IRS:
- Call 1-800-829-3676 to order Federal tax forms by mail.
- Order forms and publications by U.S. mail (from the IRS.gov website)
- Note: There is a wait time, both on the phone and for the forms to arrive by mail.
Make photocopies at Central Library ($0.15 per page):
- At the second floor Help Desk
- In the first floor copier alcove
- Note: Reproducible forms are not expected to arrive until early February
Looking for Tax Preparation Help?
AARP offers free, first-come-first-served Tax Clinics for all ages at Central Library, the Columbia Pike Branch Library, and other locations throughout the County, from Tuesday, Feb. 3 – Tuesday, April 14.
- Learn who qualifies, when to show up, and what to bring.
- Download and print the “Free Tax Prep Clinics in Arlington” info sheet [jpg]
Visit our online Taxes guide for more information and resources.