Submit Your Outer Space* Creations to the 2016 LEGO Exhibit
Open to LEGO builders age 18 and under, as well as teams that include at least one member under 18.
To apply, email a photo of your creation to email@example.com by Monday, August 22.
*This year, we’re celebrating 50 years of Star Trek with a space themed show!
- Title of Creation
- Name(s) and age(s) of builder(s)
- Address and phone number
- School attending in Fall 2016
- Preferred location(s) for display: Central Library, Columbia Pike Branch Library or Shirlington Branch Library
- Entries must have a space-related theme, such as space vehicles, space aliens, futuristic gadgets, other planets, etc.
- Creation entries must be ORIGINAL WORK. Instructions found in a book or online may be followed, but no entries built from commercial kits will be accepted.
- Entries must follow size guidelines.
- Selected entries must be delivered to the assigned Library location for September 2016 exhibit.
- Central Library: Less than 17 1/4″ x 17 1/4″ wide, 13 3/4″ high
- Columbia Pike Branch Library: Entries must fit on a 10″ x 10″ LEGO base
- Shirlington Branch Library: Less than 21” x 21” wide and 7” high OR less than 21” x 21” wide and 19” high
We look forward to seeing your imagination at work!