During International Games Week (October 29 – November 4) the Library offers you a variety of ways to have fun, learn new games, and connect with your community:
- Visit The Connection: Crystal City to borrow games and puzzles for all ages.
- Try a different game learning/playing session each day at the Cherrydale Branch Library.
- Register for the 7th Annual Arlington Puzzle Festival on Saturday, Nov. 4
At the end of International Games Week, we’ll raffle off a variety of board and card games, and puzzles including:
- Fluxx and Regular Show Fluxx
- Are You the Traitor?
- Little Red Riding Hood Deluxe
- IQ Puzzler Pro
- What Do You Meme?
- 2 tickets to the International Spy Museum
Visit Central Library (Youth Services), the Connection: Crystal City, Cherrydale, Shirlington or Westover Branch Library this week to enter your name into the raffle.
You can enter once at each location, but are only eligible to win 1 prize. Separate winners will be chosen for each location.
The raffle will end on Saturday, Nov. 4, and raffle winners will be contacted on Monday, Nov. 6.
Looking for more Fun and Games at the Library?
Ongoing gaming programs include: