Saturday March 14 – Sunday, March 15
- All Library locations closed
- All Meeting Room reservations canceled
- All Library programs canceled
Beginning Monday, March 16
Central Library and the Columbia Pike Branch plan to reopen on their regular schedule for Wi-Fi and public PC use for adults and students. All other Library locations will remain closed.
- Adults: Self service access to adult materials available
- Kids and YA: Youth Services access closed to all at this time
- Events and Programs: Canceled
- AARP Tax Prep Help: Suspended until further notice
- Center for Local History, The Shed and The Shop: Closed
- Meeting Rooms: Closed (reservations canceled until further notice)
- Friends of the Library Book Store - Closed
- Holds: No new holds on physical items will be processed. Existing holds at Central and Columbia Pike may be picked up. Holds currently at other locations will be remain on the shelf.
- Interlibrary Loan - Suspended until further notice. If you currently have an ILL book checked out, please hold it until the Library resumes normal operation; you will not be charged any overdue fines.
- Books by Mail - Suspended until further notice.
- Talking Books - Suspended until further notice. If you currently have Talking Books cartridges checked out, please hold them until the Library resumes normal operation.
- Returns: All exterior branch book drops will be available
Fine and library cards renewals:
- All fines and due dates on physical materials are suspended until further notice.
- Any library cards expiring between March 1 and May 1 now expire on June 1.
Our online services are available 24/7 with your library card.
Arlington Public Library continues to assess COVID-19 Coronavirus information day by day. The information in this message is subject to change as the situation develops.