30 Minute Appointments Available
Our new virtual resume and job search help service offers one-on-one 30-minute appointments with experienced resume volunteers and career librarians.
Patrons will be able to select an appointment, upload a resume, and/or explain their job search need. Librarians will review appointment requests, refer to library, online, and local career resources, and connect patrons to volunteers. If you do not have a resume, our resume volunteers can help you to start one.
How it Works
- 30-minute appointments are available:
- Tuesdays - 9:30 - 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays - 5:30 - 7 p.m.
- Before your appointment, you will receive a confirmation email, including recommended job search resources.
- During your appointment, you will speak with a Library volunteer.
- Limit of one appointment per month.
- All information will be kept confidential.
This service is available to any resident of the Arlington Public Library's reciprocal borrowing jurisdictions.
For ongoing or extended career/job search assistance, patrons should contact their local American Job Center.