How to Prepare Your Account for the Upgrade
Starting next week, the Library will begin preparations for a system upgrade, which will affect all Library patron accounts.
Fine payments will be unavailable after 5 p.m. on Friday, May 29. There will be a system transition from Friday, June 5 – Wednesday, June 10, during which time some account features will be unavailable. During the transition, access to eBooks and eAudiobooks will still be available. The upgrades will be completed by June 15.
What does this mean for your Library account?
- The Library’s fine payment system will be unavailable for approximately two weeks starting Friday, May 29, at 5 p.m.
- During this time, patrons and staff will not be able to pay fines or make any changes to fines on your account.
- Patron accounts with an outstanding balance of $15 or more cannot log in to the eCollection.
Your Contact Information
- The system upgrade will include new, secure account passwords.
- To facilitate updating your PIN to a password after the upgrade, we encourage you to visit your online account before June 4 to verify that your phone and email information are current.
- Address information can not be updated at this time.
Stay tuned for more news about the system upgrade and how these changes will affect your Library account.
At this time, all Arlington Public Library locations remain closed. In the meantime, you can use our online collections, and contact us through Online Chat and Text.
Thank you for your continued patience and support.