Library System Upgrade Completed
1. Set Your New Password
Log In - Your PIN has been replaced with a temporary password. Follow these instructions to log into your account with your username and temporary password.
- If your account includes a phone number, your temporary password is the last 4 digits of the phone number.
- If you do not have a phone number in your account, your temporary password is the first 5 digits of the ZIP code in your account.
- If you do not have a phone number or ZIP code, your temporary password is set to 1015.
If none of the temporary passwords work, you can reset your password if you know your library card number and the email address in your library account.
If none of the temporary passwords work and you don't know your library card number, please contact us for help.
Set Your New Password - After logging into your account, set a new password using the account settings menu.
At this time, you can not set your new password via the Library App.
Library App - To access your account in the Library App, log in with your new password. You may see a warning message about your credentials being out of date. If so follow the prompts to update your saved password.
2. Review and Thaw Your Holds
Holds Pickup Service will begin at Central Library only starting Monday, June 15.
- All Outstanding Holds Have Been Frozen - All holds placed before June 15 have been “Frozen.” Frozen holds keep their place in line but do not come ready. IMPORTANT: To receive these hold at Central Library, log into your account, click on “thaw” next to each item that you are ready to receive. Then change your pickup location to Central Library, if set to another location. Pickup location can not be changed in the Library App.
- Holds Ready for Pickup - If you had holds ready for pickup in March when Libraries closed, these holds have been moved to the Central Library Auditorium and will be available for pickup starting Monday, June 15. No further action is required if you wish to pick up these holds. If you do not want these holds there is no need to contact the Library. Holds not picked up after 10 days will be reshelved.
- New Holds - On June 18 you will be able to place new holds on physical items through the library catalog and app.
3. Update Your Preferences
- SMS - If you previously opted-in to SMS, you will now also need to select a carrier.
- Auto-Renewal - You can now opt-out of auto-renewals.
Please Note - Fine payment will remain unavailable; please check back for updates.
All Library facilities are currently closed. Overdue fines are not accruing on materials currently checked out. Stay tuned for more news about the system upgrade and how these changes will affect your Library account. Updates will be posted to the Library Services News and Updates page of the Library website.
As always, thank you for your continued patience and support.