Friday Oct. 22 - Sunday Oct. 24
The Friends of the Arlington Public Library (FOAL) are excited to host their first community book sale since fall 2019, stocked with thousands of books, games and puzzles for all ages and interests.
- Friday, Oct. 22, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. — Friends of the Arlington Public Library Members Only Day (FOAL memberships available online)
- Saturday, Oct. 23, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 24, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. — Everything is half off!
Cash, checks and credit cards will be accepted.
Masks will be required by all visitors.
What's Different This Year?
- This sale is three days instead of four.
- Friday is for FOAL Members only, all day.
- Auditorium at Central Library, 1015 N. Quincy St.
- Children's books will be available in a separate room on the 1st floor.
Because of space limitations:
- Shoppers will be strictly limited to two boxes each visit.
- Shoppers must carry or move books with them as they shop.
- Piling or sorting books is not permitted.
- Please limit each visit to one hour.
Shop at a Friends of the Library Bookstore Any Time
Can't wait for the big Fall Book Sale? There are FOAL Bookstores at every Library location, where you can find great books in all genres year round. The two largest FOAL Bookstores are at the Central and Shirlington Libraries.
The FOAL Bookstore at Central Library will be closed October 21-24.
Volunteer with the Friends of the Library
Want to help out? FOAL depend on the generosity of volunteers to support their book sales and other activities, and they would love your help!