The Library's Game Collection provides access to a variety of games that inspire continued learning, constructive play, and creative thinking in players of all ages.
Game Collection Use
- Games check out for 1 week from any Library location.
- Games can be renewed once if not on hold for another patron.
- Games can be placed on hold through the catalog.
- Games can be returned to any Library location.
- Please return games to a service desk, not in a book return.
- Please return games with all pieces if possible.
- Please report any damage to a Library staff member.
The Games Collection is made possible thanks to a generous donation from the Friends of the Arlington Public Library, and in partnership with Barstons Child’s Play. We would also like to thank NOVA Board Game Group for their continued support of the Library's Gaming programs.