Monday, July 26 - Saturday, August 7
Arlington County’s Public Health Division is offering free walk-in COVID-19 vaccines to individuals 12 and up at Aurora Hills, Columbia Pike, Shirlington, and Westover Libraries.
The vaccines are free, safe, and offer the best protection from COVID-19. Get the facts and then get yourself and your child vaccinated.
Bring any form of identification - examples include a utility bill, paystub, insurance card, or a driver’s license.
Please note: Children 17 years and younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to receive their vaccine.
The vaccine provided may be Moderna, Pfizer, or Johnson & Johnson. Moderna and Pfizer recipients will receive instructions on-site about how to obtain their second dose. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine is a single shot and does not require a second dose.
Current Dates and Times
Monday, July 26 and Aug. 2
• 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. - Shirlington
• 11:00 a.m. - 4 p.m. - Westover
Tuesday, July 27 and Aug. 3
• 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. - Columbia Pike
• 12:30 - 2:30 p.m. - Aurora Hills
Friday, July 30 and Aug. 6
• 12:30 - 4:30 p.m. - Aurora Hills
• 12:30 - 4:30 p.m. - Columbia Pike
Saturday, July 31 and Aug. 7
• 12:30 - 4:30 p.m. - Shirlington
• 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. - Westover