No Longer Offered as of July 2021
Book Bundles are designed to give parents and young kids a taste of the Library's collection when browsing is not available.
What is in a Book Bundle for Kids?
- Each Book Bundle contains 10 picture books, or 10 early reader books.
- Book Bundles ARE designed to recreate the joy of discovering something new and wonderful while browsing the Library shelves.
- Books Bundles ARE NOT designed to match a specific interest or theme.
How Do Book Bundles Work?
- Book Bundles are available during Holds Pickup hours at Central Library.
- Ask for a Book Bundle at the Holds Pickup window.
- Limit: One Book Bundle per library card.
- Each book in the Bundle is checked out for 21 days, and can be renewed like a regular book.
- If you no longer want a book in a Book Bundle, you can return the book in the outside book drop at any time.
Book Bundles are not designed to replace the holds system. If your child is interested in a specific topic or book, please place a hold on those books, or contact the librarians by phone, text or chat to get help doing so.