A Monthly Podcast for Book Lovers
- Do you love to read and think about books?
- Do you want to join a book club but don't have time?
- Did you finish a book you loved, but don't have anyone to talk with?
- Want to know more about the books everyone in Arlington is talking about?
The Big Book Club Podcast is for you!
Each month on the podcast our librarian-bibliophile hosts will share their insights and reactions to a buzz-worthy book. Episodes will feature popular books, books in the news, classics worth a second look, and titles coming to a theater near you - the books Arlington readers are talking about, and will be talking about.
Want to Participate? Just Listen!
It doesn't matter whether you read the book with us, have read it in the past, or just want to hear what our hosts think - there is no wrong way to Big Book Club.
Warning: there will be spoilers! So if you don't want to know what happens in a particular book, save that episode until after you've finished reading.
Want to Talk About the Books?
- February - “Ayiti,” by Roxane Gay
- March - “Frankenstein,” by Mary Shelley
- April - "Children of Blood and Bone" by Tomi Adeyemi
- May - "Rebecca" by Daphne Du Maurier
- June - Romance 101
- July - "Milkman" by Anna Burns
- August - "Song of Achilles" by Madeline Miller
- September - "Leviathan Wakes" by James A. Corey
- October - Horror 101
- November - "There, There" by Tommy Orange
- December - Book to Movie Adaptations
Subscribe to the Big Book Club Podcast in your favorite podcast app, or listen online.