Everything You Need to Start – or Inspire – Your Book Club
Book Kits are an easy way to borrow multiple copies of a book, as well as background material to jump start your discussion.
Note: When placing a hold, be sure to choose the “Kit” format.
Included in Each Book Kit
- 10 copies of the book
- Binder with supplemental materials
How Do Book Kits Work?
- Book Kits check out for 8 weeks.
- Book Kits are not renewable.
- Each Book Kit is checked out to a single user who is responsible for the return of all items.
Holds and Returns:
- Book Kits can be placed on hold, and will be held for pick up for 7 days.
- Book Kits must be returned to the Service Desk at any Library location (do not use the book drop).
Fine and Replacement Costs:
- Overdue fines are $0.30 per day, with a maximum fine of $9.00
- Replacement costs are based on the cost of lost items.
Email AskaLibrarian@arlingtonva.us or call the Central Library Reference Desk at 703-228-5959