Complete 3 Bonus Challenges to Become a Super Reader!
Bonus Challenges are age-specific activities. Complete three to win additional prizes, and earn the title of Super Reader!
Challenges display in the Library App based on reader age:
- PreK - Visit the Wonder Window at Westover, Attend Outdoor Storytime, Borrow a Book Bundle
- Elementary - Visit the Wonder Window at Westover, Attend a Library program, Pick out a book for yourself from the library
- Teen - Download an eBook or eAudiobook, Visit the Wonder Window at Westover and use the QR codes to explore book lists for teens, Do something helpful for your family, neighbors, or community.
- Adult - Download an eBook or eAudiobook, Visit the Wonder Window at Westover and use the QR codes to explore book lists, Attend a Library event
- All Ages - Read for 10 more days (can be done 3 times)
If you are unable to track your Summer Reading progress online and are using the paper log, you will need to let us know once you've completed the challenge. We will need your name, age, and a phone number or email address to contact you if you win the raffle prizes. You can report your completion:
- In person at open Library locations
- By text - 703-783-3898 (Monday – Saturday, 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.)
- By phone - 703-228-5990 (Monday – Saturday, 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.)