Complete 3 Bonus Challenges to Become a Super Reader!
Bonus Challenges are age-specific activities. Complete three to win additional prizes, and earn the title of Super Reader!
Super Reader prizes include:
- Library totes
- Book lights
- Water bottles
Pick up your Super Reader prize at any open Library location as of July 15.
Challenges display in the Library App based on reader age:
- PreK - Visit the Wonder Window at Westover, Attend a Storytime, Visit one of our newly reopened locations at Columbia Pike or Aurora Hills, Borrow a Book of your choice.
- Elementary - Visit the Wonder Window at Westover, Attend a Library program, Pick out a book for yourself from the library
- Teen - Download an eBook or eAudiobook, Visit the Wonder Window at Westover and use the QR codes to explore book lists for teens, Do something helpful for your family, neighbors, or community.
- Adult - Download an eBook or eAudiobook, Visit the Wonder Window at Westover and use the QR codes to explore book lists, Take a Summer Reading Quiz, Attend a Library event
- All Ages - Read for 10 more days (can be done 3 times)
Unable to track your Summer Reading progress online? If you are using the paper log, you will need to let us know once you've completed the challenge. Report your completion in person or by phone at any open Library location. We will need your name, age, and a phone number or email address to contact you if you win the raffle prizes.