Complete 3 Bonus Challenges to Become a Super Reader!
Not ready to be done with Summer Reading once you’ve completed the Challenge? Dive into these Bonus Challenges and complete three to become a Super Reader!
Pick up your Super Reader prize at any open Library location.
Super Reader Prizes:
- Earn a free ticket to the Long Bridge Aquatics & Fitness Center!
- Be automatically entered into a raffle for a chance to win a year-long family membership to the Baltimore Aquarium – 4 winners will be selected.
Bonus Challenges are listed in the Library app; check off any that you complete:
- Register for Summer Reading, in person, in the month of June
- Read for 10 more days (this can be selected up to 3 times)
- Attend a Library program
- Explore Library book lists
- Download an eBook, eAudiobook or eMagazine
- Do something good for your family or neighbor
- Do something good for the world (examples: volunteer for an organization, start a compost bin, plant a tree, pick up litter)
If you are not using the Library App, you can report your Bonus Challenge completion at any Library service desk.
Summer Reading 2022: Oceans of Possibility is also make possible in partnership with Potomac Conservancy, EcoAction Arlington, Potomac Riverkeeper Network, Arlington County Department of Parks and Recreation, Arlington County Department of Environmental Services, and Arlington County Department of Cultural Affairs.