Trying to Write 50,000 Words This November?
You're welcome join us for special "Come Write-In" sessions at the Library!
Never tried NaNoWriMo? It’s easy - and free - to participate:
- Go to the NaNoWriMo website to create an account
- Post your drafts throughout November
- Track your score (how close you are to 50,000 words)
- Submit your final draft on November 30
- Everyone who reaches the 50,000 word goal is a winner!
National Novel Writing Month began in 1999 with a small group of aspiring writers who decided to motivate each other with an artificially imposed deadline. Today, each November hundreds of thousands of people around the world participate in NANOWRIMO.