The Library scans images from our collections, or will take them to an outside vendor to obtain copy prints of images from our collection. The Library reserves the right to designate restricted items which cannot be scanned. Pricing may change without notice.
- All scans are $15 each
- Scans can be sent by email or put onto a storage medium (CDR). CDs can be picked up in the Center for Local History or mailed. Mailing cost is $7 per CD
- Orders for prints will be sent to an outside vendor. Patrons should specify size and color requirements when placing the order
- Cost is $15 per image, plus vendor printing costs
All Scanning and Printing Orders
- A Photograph Collections User Agreement must be signed and dated and payment must be made in full before any scans or prints are released
- All images are to be credited to “Center for Local History, Arlington Public Library”