American Girl Lending Program
Borrow a Doll, and a Piece of History
The new American Girl Doll lending program brings American history closer to your child:
- Julie and Ivy felt the cultural changes of the 1970s.
- Molly knew the homefront of World War II.
- Rebecca was part of a Russian-Jewish immigrant family adapting to life in New York just before WWI.
- Addy escaped slavery and worked to reunite her family in 1860s Philadelphia.
- Marie-Grace and Cécile shared an unlikely friendship amid pre-Civil War New Orleans.
- Josefina grew up on a New Mexican “rancho” in the 1820s.