Thermal Cameras: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
Look for energy efficiency opportunities in your home.
Thermal imaging cameras are a great tool because they can see what your eyes can’t. You’ll see hot and cold spots where insulation is missing, identify where air is getting in or out of your house and more.
- Place thermal cameras on hold through the Library catalog.
- Pick up your hold at the Service Desk.
- Borrow for one week (7 days)
Thermal cameras connect to your smartphone or tablet, and a related app. Place a hold on the version that fits with your device:
- Return thermal cameras to any Library location Service Desk.
- Please do not return thermal cameras in the Book Returns.
Using a Thermal Camera
Caring for a Thermal Camera
- When not in use, keep the camera in its case.
- Keep the cameras away from water.
- Cameras are delicate, so don’t leave them out for kids to use.
For additional information, visit Arlington Initiative to Rethink Energy. Got questions? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.