The Westover Branch Library’s Book Whisperers meet monthly on the 4th Tuesday. We meet April through October at 7 p.m., and November through March, at 2 p.m.
- January: The Lemon Tree: An Arab, a Jew, and the Heart of the Middle East, Sandy Tolan
- February: Gilgamesh, Joan London
- March: Daughter of Fortune, Isabel Allende
- April: Diary From Dixie, Mary Chestnut
- May: Bowling Alone, Robert D. Putnam
- June: The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, by Stieg Larssen
- July: When the Emperor was Divine, Julie Otsuka
- August: Suite Francaise, Irene Nemirovsky
- September: Paris to the Moon, Adam Gopnik
- October: The Killer Angels, Michael Shaara
- November: Empress of the Splendid Season, Oscar Hijuelos
- December: The Lost City of Z, David Grann
- January: Gilead, Marilynne Robinson
When is the next Westover Book Whisperers Meeting? Check the Library’s Book Group calendar for the exact date.