New This Fall
- Nov. 6 – Online Tools to Track Your Money – Discover popular online money management software that track all your accounts in one place.
- Nov. 14 – Plan Your Holidays with Pinterest – A workshop on using the image-organizing social media site.
- Nov. 15 – eBooks and eReaders – Learn how to download Library books to your Kindle.
- Nov. 27 – Facebook: Create Connections – Find out how to set up an account, make “friends,” post messages and do much more.
- Dec. 5 – Getting to Know Facebook – Find out how to use the most popular social media tool in the world.
Tech Talks: Short Presentations Followed by Q&A Discussion
- Oct. 29 – Technology for Writers – CANCELLED DUE TO POWER OUTAGE – Tips and tricks for managing manuscripts, with a focus on using technology during National Novel Writing Month in November.
- Oct. 30 – Understanding Cloud Storage – CANCELLED DUE TO POWER OUTAGE – A presentation followed by a discussion about what it means to store data in, and access content from, the Internet “cloud,” which lives far from your computer and handheld devices.
- Nov. 7 – Mobile Device Security
- Nov. 13 – Gadget Gifts
Learn more about Technology Training Classes at the Library.