Metro repairs promise to make commuting especially stressful for workers in Arlington and the surrounding area over the coming year.
For Teleworkers who can’t work at home, or commuters who can’t travel all the way to work, the Library offers:
- Free WiFi
- Black and white copy machines
- Black and white and color printing
- Design Stations with Adobe software at Central Library
- Small group meeting rooms at Central Library, Columbia Pike Branch Library and Westover Branch Library
- Bike racks at all library locations, for folks who go car-free
Learn more about Metro SafeTrack, how it will affect Arlington County, and your transportation options.