Drop By and Ask Questions, Share Ideas, or Just Say Hi!
Celebrate National Week of Making with tools and projects from the Library’s Maker Movement.
We’re proud of our national tradition of tinkering, inventing, and entrepreneurship – and we aim to create opportunities for Arlingtonians to participate in this tradition.
Check out the Maker display at Central Library this week, and don’t miss our demonstrations on 3D printing, electronic circuits, crafts, and more.
Visit us online any time to learn more about the Library’s Maker Movement and our new Design Stations. Then check out our book lists on Adobe software, Arduinos, bike repair, life hacking, Raspbery Pi and more.
Central Library Demonstration schedule:
- Monday, June 20, 4-7 p.m. – 3D printing
- Tuesday, June 21, 10 a.m-12 p.m. – Circuits
- Tuesday, June 21, 1-3 p.m. – 3D printing
- Wednesday, June 22, 3-4:30 p.m. – Upcycle T-Shirts
- Thursday, June 23, 10 a.m.-12 p.m. – Button making
- Thursday, June 23, 6-7 p.m. – Upcycle bike crafts
Come Imagine, Create, and Share with Us!