“MyPC” Brings New Features
Staring Monday, Oct. 24, the Library will be switching to a new public computer management system.
There will be planned down-time at each library location as the change is rolled out. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
What does the change mean for you?
Phase 1 – As Soon as MyPC is installed:
- Log in to a public computer with your library card number and PIN.
- If you don’t have a PIN, you can set one from the Library Account login page, or see a staff member for help.
- Black and white printing and scanner stations will be available as usual.
Phase 2 – Coming soon:
- Reserve public computers online, before you get to the Library.
- Mobile printing
- Color printing
- Credit card and mobile payments for printing
MyPC Transition Schedule
Public computers may be unavailable at each location on the following days:
- Monday, Oct. 24 – Central Library
- Tuesday, Oct. 25 – Shirlington Branch Library
- Wednesday, Oct. 26 – Columbia Pike Branch Library
- Tuesday, Nov. 1 – Aurora Hills Branch Library
- Wednesday, Nov. 2 – Cherrydale Branch Library and Glencarlyn Branch Library
- Thursday, Nov. 3 – Plaza Branch Library
- Friday, Nov. 4 – Westover Branch Library
The Connection: Crystal City is already using My PC for public computer reservations, but does not offer printing.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused by this transition, and we hope you enjoy the new features coming soon!