The Choices Can Be Overwhelming…
Are you looking for a dedicated eReading device, or a multi-use tablet?
Choosing a device really comes down to how you plan to use it, so we recommend starting with eBook Friendly’s “Tablet or eReader?” questionnaire.
Then use the latest reviews to decide which eReader is right for you – or your special someone:
- Browse all of CNET’s 2016 eReader Reviews – Filter for the features you want: reading light, expandable memory, etc. to find your favorites.
- CNET’s Best e-Book Readers of 2016 – CNET has 6 favorite black-and-white e-ink models this year.
- PC Magazine’s Best eReaders of 2016 – Side-by-side comparison and reviews of 8 black-and-white models.
- 2016 Side-By-Side eReader Comparison – Covers 8 popular dedicated eReaders.
When is an eReader not an eReader? When it’s a tablet with an eBook reading app installed:
- CNET’s Best Tablets – Covers the iPad Pro and Mini 4, Google Pixel C, Microsoft Surface Pro 4, Google Nexus 9 and more.
And visit ConsumerReports.org [free with your Library card] for more reviews:
- Search “E-book readers” or “Tablets” to view and compare ratings.
- View results by price range, recommended status, or overall score.
Learn more about eBooks, the Library and You.