Estimated completion of the Central Upgrade is Winter 2018/19. During the work, Central Library will remain open on our regular schedule.
Phase 1 Update, as of January 25
On the 1st Floor
- A temporary book drop has been placed outside the Library doors that face the tennis courts, to replace the book drops that are currently blocked by construction.
- This book drop is for night time use only, so during the day please brings books inside.
Friends Book Sale
- A temporary Friends of the Library Book Store space has been set up facing the main staircase, where the New Detective Books used to be.
- Book donations can be placed in the donation bin next to the parking lot entrance.
One the 2nd Floor
- New Books – The new books are arranged around the central staircase on the 2nd floor.
- Public Seating – Additional tables and chairs have been added on the 2nd floor, to make up for reduced patron seating space on the first floor.
Get all the latest news on the Central Library Upgrade.