Library meeting rooms are available for free to the community, on a first-come, first-served basis, and can be reserved online.
- All Meeting Room use must conform to the Rules Governing the Use of the Library.
- Rooms may not be used for private social events (birthday parties, baby showers, etc.).
Guidelines for Booking a Small Meeting Room
- Small Meeting Room capacity varies by space and Library location - see individual listing for details.
- Small Meeting Rooms are intended for use of groups of two or more people. Only the Little Falls and Carlin Springs room (Central Library, 2nd floor) may also be reserved for use by individuals.
- Reservations are accepted up to three weeks in advance.
- Groups can book for up to 2 hours each day. Users may remain for an additional hour (total of 3) if there is no other request for the space.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, the room will be made available to others.