Guidelines for Booking a Small Meeting Room
- Small Meeting Room capacity varies by space and Library location - see individual listing for details.
- Small Meeting Rooms are intended for use of groups of two or more people. Only the Little Falls and Carlin Springs room (Central Library, 2nd floor) may also be reserved for use by individuals.
- Reservations are accepted up to three weeks in advance.
- Groups can book for up to 2 hours each day. Users may remain for an additional hour (total of 3) if there is no other request for the space.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, the room will be made available to others.