Small Meeting Rooms provide study or conference space for 2 or more people, based on room size. Individuals may use small meeting rooms to participate in an online/virtual meeting or web event.
- Rooms are available to the public on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reservations are accepted up to three weeks in advance.
- Groups can book for up to 2 hours each day.
- Individuals participating in an online meeting can book for up to 2 hours each day. Due to demand, other individual use is not permitted.
- Rooms may not be used for private social events such as birthday parties, baby showers, etc.
- Users may remain for an additional hour (total of 3) if there is no other request for the space.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes. After that, the room will be made available to others.
- Use must conform to the Rules Governing Use of the Library.