Small Meeting Rooms provide study or conference space for up to 8 people. Individuals may use small meeting rooms to participate in an online/virtual meeting or web event.
- Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Reservations are accepted up to three weeks in advance
- Groups can book for up to 2 hours each day
- Individuals participating in an online meeting can book for up to 2 hours each day. Due to demand, other individual use is not permitted.
- Users may remain for an additional hour (total of 3) if there is no other request for the space
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes. After that, the room will be made available to others
- Use must conform to the Rules Governing Use of the Library
- Both small meeting rooms at Central Library are available to all. Preference is given to Nonprofit groups for use of the Nonprofit Room; reservations are accepted up to six weeks in advance by calling 703-228-5959, or up to three weeks in advance by booking online.