Jigsaw puzzles can be a fun and rewarding activity for people of all ages, and a great way to pass the time and challenge yourself. Working on puzzles can improve memory and concentration, develop of problem-solving skills, and reduce stress.
Puzzle Collection Rules
- Check out puzzles for two weeks from any Library location.
- Renew puzzles up to three times if not on hold for another patron.
- Place holds on puzzles through the Library catalog.
- Return puzzles at any Library location.
- Please return puzzles to a service desk, not in a book return.
- Please try to return puzzles with all pieces.
- Please report any damage or missing pieces to Library staff.