Open Lab is a great time to work on personal or collaborative projects, get feedback, or try something new.
Need help with a design, or want to learn to use a new tool? Library staff are available during Open Lab hours to answer questions and to offer help.
Reservations Recommended for:
- ClearClick Video to Digital Converter - VHS and Beta
- Epson Perfection V600 Photo Scanner - Photos, film, and slides
- Wolverine Data Film2Digital MovieMaker-PRO - 8mm and Super 8 Converter
- ION Audio Classic LP | 3-Speed USB Conversion Turntable - Vinyl
Consumables Price List
- 3D Printing - $0.05/gram
- Button Makers - $0.10/button
- Cameo Cutter - Regular vinyl: $0.50/12x12 sheet
- Laminator - Laminating film: $0.50/large pouch, $0.25/small pouch
- Glowforge - Patrons must provide own materials
- Sewing / Embroidery Machine - Patrons must provide own fabric and thread
The Shop is the Library's makerspace at Central Library, where people and ideas connect.
Come in and explore... The Shop is a collaborative, participatory and inclusive learning environment.
Bring your ideas and your imagination... We are devoted to fostering a supportive community where Library patrons can experiment, play and think outside the box. What will you create?