Reserve Free Space for Private Virtual Appointments
The Teleconnect Space at the Columbia Pike Library is a free, private room you can reserve for your online healthcare appointments, job interviews, career counselor meetings, and social service appointments. The Teleconnect Space opened on August 23, 2022 and is available for use.
The room includes use of a PC equipped with web access to Zoom, Skype, and other video conferencing software. Library staff will be available to assist users in connecting at the time of their appointment. Free wi-fi is available for use with cell phones, laptops and other personal devices. Limited staff assistance is available for help with personal devices.
The Teleconnect Space has frosted glass and a noise machine for privacy.
Use the Teleconnect Space for Your Virtual Appointments
Health and Human Services
- Telehealth appointments
- Therapy and peer support appointments
- Appointments with health organization navigators
- Appointments with Arlington County Department of Human Services
Job and Career
- Job interviews or career counseling meetings
- College or scholarship interviews
- College counselors or financial aid decision-maker meetings
- SCORE counselor meetings
- Appointments with Arlington County Permit Office
- Other virtual social service appointments
Room Use Guidelines
The Teleconnect Space may be booked for two hours each day, up to two times per week.
If you are unable to make an online reservation, call Columbia Pike Library at 703-228-5710 for staff assistance.
The Teleconnect Space may not be used for paid work, paid tutoring, business meetings, online class attendance, in-person meetings, social events, or by for-profit organizations.
The Teleconnect Space is a pilot project on digital equity sponsored by Arlington Public Library; the Department of Community Planning, Housing and Development and the Department of Technology Services.