Arlington’s Story: Conditions of Use
The contents of the Arlington’s Story Digital Archive may be printed or downloaded by individuals, schools or libraries for personal use, study, research or classroom teaching without permission. Any fair use, as defined by copyright law, is permissible and encouraged.
Conditions of Use
By use of these digital items, users agree to these conditions of use:
- for purposes of research, teaching and private study, users may reproduce (print or download), in accordance with fair use, materials or link to materials from this website without prior permission, on the condition they give proper credit to the owning institution
- The following credit line should be used: “Courtesy of the Center for Local History, Arlington Public Library”
- Permission to reproduce these images in any other form must be obtained in writing from the Arlington Public Library.
- materials may not be used for any commercial purpose without prior written permission from the Arlington Public Library
- materials may not be re-published in print or electronic form without prior written permission from the Arlington Public Library
For more information please contact:
Center for Local History
Arlington Public Library
1015 N. Quincy St.
Arlington, VA 22201
703-228-5966 or email