Coming this February: We will upgrade our library catalog/account system and will be able to offer many exciting new features. You’ll be able to get what you need faster and easier—whether you are at the Library, at home or on the go.
With the new features, you’ll be able to:
- Search the mobile catalog on a smart phone
- Share and view ratings
- Create personalized lists of items you want and save your reading history
- Get smarter catalog search results, and find out what’s popular
- Receive instant text message alerts for hold pick-ups
- Search the archive of historical images of Arlington
- Pay fines and fees online
- New privacy and security options
It’s a 21st century approach for libraries and we’re excited about bringing it to Arlington. We’re installing the new system the week of Feb. 13. During that time, our libraries will be open but there will be some limited access to services, including the catalog. More details during the coming weeks.