Would you like to keep track of your Library reading and viewing? Our new catalog system (coming in mid-February) will allow you to create and update your own lists, from the convenience of your own Library account.
You’ll be able to create and save lists of books you want to read, DVDs you want to watch, books you’ve read, movies you’ve watched, titles you want to recommend to others, or anything else you can think of.
How can you use lists?
- Save them in your account, then email them to yourself or a friend
- Share them with a bookgroup
- Save titles for a homework assignment
- Sort your lists by Title, Author or Date Added
- Place holds on items on your lists
- Lists can be renamed at any time, and you can add and delete items at any time