On Sept. 24, the County Board approved contracts to upgrade the Aurora Hills Complex.
While the Aurora Hills Branch remains open during construction, some programs and services are affected:
- The Aurora Hills meeting room will be closed to the public as of Wednesday, Jan. 4.
- Donations to the Friends Book Sale can not currently be accepted.
Improvements to the Library will include:
- ADA compliant circulation desk
- New flooring in staff area and under windows
- New staff kitchen and appliances
- Replace HVAC cabinets with dry wall
The Aurora Hills Community & Senior Center are closed during construction, and senior programs have moved to the Gunston Community Center.