Expand your knowledge of successful gardening practices in the Northern Virginia area with garden programs presented in partnership with Arlington Food Assistance Center's Plot Against Hunger Program, the Master Gardeners of Northern Virginia, and other local organizations.
- Wednesday, July 11 - Surviving the Heat
- Wednesday, July 18 - Garden Therapy
- Wednesday, July 25 - All About Honey Bees
- Wednesday, Aug. 1 - When to Harvest – When is it Ready to Pick?
- Saturday, Aug. 4 - Summer Blooms in the Garden
- Wednesday, Aug. 8 - Vegetables for Fall and Winter Harvest
- Saturday, Aug. 11 - Lyme Disease Awareness
- Wednesday, Aug. 15 - The Joy of Pickles and Sauces from the Garden
- Wednesday, Aug. 22 - Cover Crops for Healthy Soil
- Saturday, Aug. 25 - Fall & Winter Vegetable Gardening
Visit the Library calendar to see the full schedule.