New Features for Search and Your Account
As of Tuesday, March 3, you should see some upgrades to the Library's online catalog and in your account.
- Improved search suggestions and spelling suggestions
- Boosted search for materials in a specific language
- Filter searches using “OR” operators (such as “books OR ebooks”).
- Lock search filters to continuously limit searches to only materials you're interested in.
- Physical objects (books, etc.) and digital items now have separate tabs under Checked Out Items and Holds
- Reading history can now be searched (Reading History is an opt-in feature within your account)
- Items on your Reading History can now be added to Lists
Recommended for You
- Improved Recommended For You section gives suggestions based on titles you have rated in the catalog.
- Don't see anything in Recommended For You? Try rating items in your Reading History, or your recent checkouts.