Pumpkin Spice Up Your October!
Submission deadline: Thursday, Oct. 22, 11:59 p.m.
Prizes will be awarded for best pumpkin made by Adults, Teens and Kid/Family creators.
Need a pumpkin?
Looking for decorating ideas? Join us for:
- Submit a photo of your pumpkin (.jpg or .png) using the form at the bottom of this page. Name your file: Firstname_Lastname.format.
- Submissions will be reviewed by a committee of Library staff.
- Anyone within the Library community may submit. You do not need to be an Arlington resident to participate.
- By submitting a photo of your pumpkin, you grant the Library the right to publish that photo on the Library website, social media and in marketing materials. Ownership rights of your original photo remain with you, the creator.
- All work is subject to Arlington County and Arlington Public Library standards of conduct.
- Submitting work does not guarantee publication.
Submit your entry for the 2020 Library Pumpkin Decorating Contest
By uploading my information to this form, I give the Arlington Public Library permission to publish my first name and photo (if included) on Library social media, the Library website and promotional materials. Though published by Arlington Public Library, ownership rights of the original work will remain with the creator. Not all submissions will be published.