Grow Your Home Library
By reading regularly with your child, you give them the biggest boost toward a successful education.
MyBook provides every child who qualifies, in kindergarten through 2nd grade, with five free, carefully selected books to keep. Each month, from September through December, a new, book will be available for pick up. All you have to do is sign up, pick up a new book each month, and read with your child!
Who is Eligible?
Children who meet all three requirements:
- Enrolled in a APS elementary school
- In kindergarten, first or second grade
- Live in a household that participates in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Medicaid, FARM, or Head Start
How to Participate
- Submit a completed registration form, in print or online.
- Pick up one book each month. The book is free, and yours to keep.
- Read with your child.
Register and learn more on the Library website.